An easy, end of summer 2020 makeup look. Warm shades of pinks, oranges and pearl on your lips, eyes and face shout endless summer glam. Glittering sunsets go perfectly with a golden, rosy glow. This glowing, bronzed goddess look, à la Victoria Secret Model, is a huge trend this summer. Featuring sun kissed skin enhanced by rich shades of orange, golden bronze and of course highlighter. It’s a super glamorous and flattering look that compliments almost everyone. What’s more it’s a great transitional makeup for the seasonal change. Brining your summer tan into the autumn as well…
So here is how to get the perfect golden flush:
1. Start by priming your skin. I like to use L.O.V. Cosmetics PERFECTitude Hyaluronic Serum Primer. Easy to apply, it’s also packed with anti-aging ingredients.
2. Apply your usual foundation and concealer. Then fill in brows.
3. Next, taking the cream “based” shade from New Neutral Shadow Palette in Luxe from Revolution Pro, apply all over your eyelids.
4. Then with a blending brush work “Rumor” – a deep orange shade along your sockets.
5. Dabbing the shimmering “Glitzed” shade on the center of your lids and inner corners of your eyes.
6. Elongate you’re eyes with a flattering kitten flick using a black liner.
7. For extra drama, apply a pair of Natural Wispy Lashes from Makeup Revolution.
8. Define and accentuate your cheekbones with Makeup Revolution’s Ultra Blush Palette. Apply the matte bronzer and sweep the rosy blush onto your cheeks to create a sun kissed effect.
8. Then with L.O.V. cosmetics The GLOWrious deep metallic highlighting palette in 010, apply the lightest shade on the bridge of your nose, brow bone, Cupid’s bow and high points of your cheeks. Add a touch of the peachy pink highlighter shade to amplify the glow on the apples of your cheeks.
9. Apply an orange-toned nude lipstick to complete this end of summer makeup look. I love Makeup Revolution’s Satin Kiss Lipstick in “Icon”. Highly pigmented, it’s got a gorgeous, rich finish and comes in a luxurious packaging in rose gold. So it looks great if you take it along with you on your night out for touch ups.
10. If you want to add a little extra volume, apply the Jewel Collection Lip Topper from Makeup Revolution in “Exquisite”. Sheer with a duo color shifting chrome effect of silver and iridecent pink. This last step amps up the glam on this sunset summer look.